Welcome to my blog! I am hoping that this will turn into a community of teachers and technology integrators. I believe that by sharing my experiences with you.....you in turn will share with the rest of us.

January 12, 2009

Web 2.0 - What are you talking about?

Many teachers see the words Web 2.0 and they have no idea what it means or how it would apply to their teaching. I wanted to show a quick video which will help clarify of its importance in today's classrooms.





After watching this it puts the future of our students into prospective. We need to teach them how to think in a world that is in constant change. Which means that we need to be constantly trying new ways of teaching. Web 2.0 provides a great collaborative atmosphere for teachers, students, parents and the entire world!!!! It gives our students a worldwide audience for their work. That is the most motivating factor there is.....a purpose.

I will be sharing with you a plethora of Web 2.0 resources that I have found during my explorations and experiences in k-12 education. Sharing what students and teachers from all over the world have accomplished in their classrooms using these FREE tools.

Lets begin our journey.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOCES Model Schools Offerings

Upcoming Events

June 12th.......

Followers

Bookmarks

Bookmark and Share

A Scientific Calculator

Daily Math Printables, Grade 4

Daily Language Arts Printables, Grade 5

Educators' Calendar from TeacherVision.com