Welcome to my blog! I am hoping that this will turn into a community of teachers and technology integrators. I believe that by sharing my experiences with you.....you in turn will share with the rest of us.

January 22, 2009

Science Up Close - Interactive Science Lessons Grades K-6

Science Up Close is a great resource for teachers Grade 1-6. These can be used with any Interactive Whiteboard (SMARTboard, Promethean etc.....). Let's engage our students with this fun interactive science website.

Worth taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Christina,
    Great looking site! Please share how you created it!
    Marianne Hart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne!
    Thanks, It was actually quite easy. I had a gmail account, which allowed me to get a free Blogger account. I found the templates to be fine, however I spruced it up with a template that I downloaded into my HTML settings. I have been having a lot of fun with this.

    ReplyDelete

BOCES Model Schools Offerings

Upcoming Events

June 12th.......

Followers

Bookmarks

Bookmark and Share

A Scientific Calculator

Daily Math Printables, Grade 4

Daily Language Arts Printables, Grade 5

Educators' Calendar from TeacherVision.com